BECAUSE THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE IMPOSE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS UPON YOU, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY.
User Conduct and Obligations
Your license to access and use the Services is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use ("User Conduct and Obligations"). You agree that you shall not:
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to IS, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;
- upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;
- use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, except the ones provided by IS in the statistics module;
- use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit;
- a.present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any information and content from any part of the Services within another website, except with express written permission from IS;
- a.remove, obscure, or alter any notice of IS's intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices; and
- a.copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the newtork and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be disapplied by contract.
Remedies for Violations
You acknowledge and agree that IS reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to modify, change, add to, terminate, or discontinue (with respect to an individual user or all users) the Services and/or any associated services, Information and Content, or technical specifications with or without notice to you, and that IS will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any such modification or discontinuance.
Privacy and Personal Information
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
Indemnification by User